Tuesday, March 27, 2012

REALLY feeling the aches and pains of pregnancy today. I work at a grocery store ( you all know the one ) and I stand on my feet all day at work. Its getting to be excruciating. My feet hurt worse than I could ever imagine, the round ligament pains can be crippling at times and my old foe sciatica has reared its ugly head once again....I thought I got rid of you years ago, man?! I know that this comes with the territory but that doesn't make it any easier. Especially since my job is so physically demanding. Even though I'm not lifting heavy like I used to, I am still on my feet walking around all day, building displays, putting out product, helping customers. If I wasn't burnt out before....I AM NOW. Lately all I feel like I do is complain about EVERYTHING. It has GOT to be annoying to those around me. Everyone hears it. If i could show you my test conversations with some of my best friends you would be like "wow Sara STFU already!". But two people in particular get it the most...my husband (its his JOB to listen) and my bff who we will call Misa (to protect her anonymity, of course) who used to actually be my "boss" (she hates that) and turned out to be one of my bestest friends ever. She probably gets it worse than anyone. As I type this, I am also complaining to her via facebook messaging :) I wish I wasn't so complainy. I wish I had all types of awesome stuff to say to people. But I just don't. I am unhappy at work. I'm exhausted and in pain. My body has been hijacked by a little monster who is sucking the life force out of me more and more everyday. And there might be something wrong with him, and no one can tell me what it is. Don't get me wrong....this is ALL worth it. ALL OF IT. Every ache, every pain, every worry and every fear. Everything I am going through and WILL go through, its all worth it. 
I'm sorry for the rant and if I bounced all over the place, made no sense. I'm pooped. It's been a very long and painful day. I hope I can get some good rest so I can do it ALLLL over again tomorrow :)  

3 comments:

  1. I am going to invision you in the healing light of our Higher Power and see you painlessly getting through this pregnacy. I am seeing Eli as whole and complete and healthy. I see you bringing him home in the car seat in my vision and he is just beautiful and so are you...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you are right -back it will all be worth it and everything will be fine @you the end of this journey. Keep your eye on the prize that is a healthy Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well go get some comfort shoes from wal mart you know the ones that look like orthopedic nurse shoes they might help take some pressure off ya knees.

    ReplyDelete